06 February, 2008

Post-Super Tuesday Thoughts

I can proudly say I caucesed in Minnesota and I'll bet you can never guess who I voted for...

I won't take too much credit in amateurly predicting the outcome for yesterday, since I may have been only stating the obvious, albeit a day or two earlier than most...

I must say that I loved the old-school backdoor politics of West Virginia, with McCain supporters giving Huckabee the win, or more accurately giving Romney a defeat... Classic stuff - I thought those tactics died with LBJ...

And the award for Most Awkwardly Inserted Soundbite into a Super Tuesday Interview goes to Mike Huckabee, who when asked about the cash-flow problems of his campaign replied,

"I may not be a Wall Street Republican, but I am a Walmart Republican."

No comments: